Call for Papers
We have the pleasure of inviting you to the 4th International Rotating Equipment Conference, scheduled for 24–25 September 2019 in Wiesbaden, Germany. We welcome abstracts* to the proposed topics as mentioned in the ‘Call for Papers’ brochure. The brochure contains all important facts and deadlines. Please read the brochure carefully and in detail.
Electronic Paper System (EPS):
We invite everyone interested in presenting a technical paper at the International Rotating Equipment Conference 2019 to register yourselves and submit your abstract* through the EPS. An EPS manual is provided here for your reference, which shall guide you through simple instructions to use the EPS effectively as well as submit your abstracts* for the Conference.
How to submit an abstract*
- Register yourself (author) in the EPS (Electronic Paper System)
- Fill out the required personal data and a short CV
- Follow the EPS manual and create an abstract*
- Fill out the abstract title and the abstract text (max. 3000 characters).
- To avoid technical problems, please do not use any special characters or formulas!
- Select an appropriate topic, please indicate alternative topics if applicable
- Add co-author(s), if any
Join us and submit your abstract* here.
- 30 November - Deadline upload abstracts
- Januarary 2019 - Evaluation of the abstract by the Programme commitee
- February 2019 - Notice of acceptance to authors
- 14 May 2019 - Elaboration of the papers by the authors
- 15 August 2019 - Final arrangement of accepted papers, end of review process
- 24 September 2019 Proceedings electronically available at the conference
* and later on request your paper.