Innovation, multi-functionality, state-of-the-art media and event technology, sustainability and a central location just 30 minutes from Frankfurt International Airport – that is what the new RheinMain CongressCenter has to offer in the heart of the Wiesbaden from April 2018.
The new convention and event center will offer space for up to 12,500 people with simultaneous use of all three main halls. The largest hall offers 4,600 square metres for up to 5,000 people seated. The main halls are surrounded by 40 break-out facilities of different size.
Through its innovative architecture, the highest degree of flexibility in the room and function concept and state-of-the-art technology the trendsetting building will become a magnet for trade fair planners, organisers and visitors. It is also characterized by best ecological stand-ards – from the building materials to energy efficiency through heat recovery and long-distance heating. Three years prior to the opening, the project was already awarded the plati-num pre-certificate of the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB e.V.).
Facts on the new RMCC:
- apacity of up to 12,500 visitors at the same time
- Two large halls:
- Hall 1: 4,600 square metres, three different sections, ceiling height 15 metres
- Hall 2: 3,000 square metres, two separable levels, rooftop terrace
- 2,400 square metres in the convention room 2 surrounded by group rooms and a roof terrace
- 40 group rooms with up to 280 square metres
- large and bright foyer with additional space of 2,000 square metres
- Daylight in most of the rooms
- Two entrance areas
- Restaurant and flexible catering stations
- Underground car park with 800 parking spaces
For more information and impressions please visit RheinMain Congress Center Website
© Rhein-Main-Hallen GmbH_Peter Krausgrill_stadtleben.de