Air & Ground Transportation
Wiesbaden is easy to reach.
Getting to Wiesbaden by Air Transportation
Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
- 99 airlines servicing the destination
- Provides access to 311 destinations in 97 countries
- 30-40 minutes from Wiesbaden Haupptbahnhof
Getting to Wiesbaden by Bus & Train
A pleasant way to travel is by train: the main train station "Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhof" is only a 10 minutes walk from the Congress Center where the International Rotating Equipment Conference takes place.
- check out Deutsche Bahn Website for trains
- if you travel by train from a european country check also Trainline
- for a bus drive within europe you could try out Flixbus
Getting to Wiesbaden by car
There are a lot of major roads which intersect in the area around Wiesbaden, that makes it easy to reach the city by car.