Call for Papers
Thank you for your response to the 'Call for Papers' for the Conference!
We received 90 abstracts: 66 for the Pump User International Forum and 24 for Compressors International Forum (incl. Vacuum technology). The acceptance notifications will be sent out to all authors in February 2019.
- 30 November - Deadline upload abstracts
- January 2019 - Evaluation of the abstract by the Programme commitee
- February 2019 - Notice of acceptance to authors
- 14 May 2019 - Elaboration of the papers by the authors
- 15 August 2019 - Final arrangement of accepted papers, end of review process
- 24 September 2019 Proceedings electronically available at the conference
Electronic Paper System (EPS):
The Electronic Paper System (EPS) for the International Rotating Equipment Conference 2019 is closed for regsitration. The EPS will be re-opend for the Paper phase.
We have the pleasure of inviting you to the 4th International Rotating Equipment Conference, scheduled for 24–25 September 2019 in Wiesbaden, Germany. We welcome abstracts* to the proposed topics as mentioned in the ‘Call for Papers’ brochure. The brochure contains all important facts and deadlines. Please read the brochure carefully and in detail.
* and later on request your paper.