Technical Paper Submission
GzF as Organiser, VDMA Pumps + Systems Association and VDMA Compressors, Compressed Air and Vacuum Technology Association as Promoters - invite all Authors to submit their Technical Paper for the 4th International Rotating Equipment Conference 2019, scheduled for 24 - 25 September 2019 in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The following guidelines and instructions may help you to successfully submit your Technical Paper.
- All Authors of an accepted Abstract are asked to write and submit a full Technical Paper, which will be published in the frame of the 4th International Rotating Equipment Conference 2019.
- All Technical Papers are to be uploaded via the EPS in the MS-Word 97-2003 format. A “Technical Paper Template” is available for download (on the right-hand side, see Downloads).
- Additionally, a “General information for Authors” is available for download (on the right-hand side, see Downloads).
- Please ensure to Submit your Paper for a review per click in the EPS System, after upload.
- Tuesday, 14th May 2019: all papers are completed and submitted as already announced along with the confirmation emails.
The Programme Committee will commence a review of your Technical Paper as soon as available in the EPS System and will remain in touch with you via this system regarding the review of your Paper.
Thursday, 15th August 2019: final end of review process.
- Thursday, 15th August 2019: all presentations are completed and submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Paper System (EPS):
The Electronic Paper System (EPS) for the 4th International Rotating Equipment Conference 2019 has been re-opened for the Paper Phase (https://eps.introequipcon.com/login). A manual for the Paper Phase has been published on the EPS as well as on the Conference website (available on the right-hand side, see Downloads).
In case of any questions or comments, please write to email@example.com.